Quick Start Guide
On this page, you’ll find a guide to the YaExam plugin edited and condensed to one page. This page assumes you’re very familiar with WordPress, plugins, and installation and administration of plugins. If that’s not you, skip this page and start with our overview of creating exams.
The following guide will show you how to install the plugin, create a exam, create questions, set up your results pages, and then add your exam to your post or page.
INSTALLING THE PLUGIN
- Click on the “Plugins” option in the admin panel.
- Click “Add New” at the top and click “Upload Plugin” at top panel
- Once the plugin is installed you should see an option in the admin panel called “YaExam”.
CREATING AN EXAM
- Click the option in the left side admin panel called “Exams”.
- At the top of the “Exams” page click “Add New”.
- Type the name of your exam in the window that pops up.
- Click the option in the left side: YaExam – Questions.
- At the top of the “Questions” page click “Add New”.
- Select your question type
- Input the content of question